U.S. Immigration Legal Services
In response to overwhelming demand by our clients who feel anxious about not being able to at least “lay eyes” on their lawyers whom they pay thousands of dollars….We have reopened our local offices to serve the Washington D.C area!!!!
Our safety plan: Masks, furniture rearranged for social distancing, frequent hand washing when handling documents; replacing existing client chairs with metal chairs that are easy to clean and sanitize after each client visit, and finally Plexiglas installation!!
At ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm, we are driven to succeed for our clients. We are dedicated to providing high-quality legal services in a quick, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Non Immigrant and Temporary Visa
- Visas for professionals and business people — responsive and efficient work/business visa services
- Temporary & Permanent Family Visas For Children,Spouses and Parents
- Temporary Employment & Business Visas – H-1B, B, E-1, E-2, F-1, H2, H3, L-1, L-2, Blanket L, O, P, Q, R, TN visas. Also I-9 Compliance and Audit Services
- Visas for Individuals — Temporary Visas include: Student visas, Visitor visas, Change of Status, Extension of Status, I-539, F-1, B-1, B-2, Religious Visas, Diplomats, Au Pairs, Cultural Exchange Programs, and more.
- H-1B Visas — Temporary work visa services for companies and individuals
- Fiancé Visas — K-1 and K-2 Visas
Permanent Resident Status
- Naturalization and U.S Citizenship Services
- Worker Visas and Business Immigration — I-140/I-485 (Work-based Petition by U.S. Employer/Permanent Resident Application), H-1B, B, E-1, E-2, F-1, H2, H3, L-1, L-2, Blanket L, O, P, Q, R, TN visas. Also I-9 Compliance and Audit Services. Professionals, Executives, Managers, Business Owners, and all Employment-based categories (I, II, III, IV, & V)
- Permanent Resident Status for U Visas
- Permanent Green Card Status for Abused Spouses – VAWA, I-360, I-751 Waivers, T and U Visas.
- Permanent Resident Status through Special Immigrant Juvenile Visas — minor children classified as “under the custody” of the juvenile court
ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm built its reputation for providing efficient and effective immigration law and business law services by advising and representing individual clients in family visa matters, as well as people seeking visas for business and professional purposes. We also help clients change their immigration status, and represent them in deportation hearings.
You can depend on ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm to provide sound advice, efficient legal services and skilled representation for your legal matters.
Contact a Lawyer Today
ScottVassell & LeeCC Law Firm has offices located in Bethesda, MD and Fairfax, VA. We invite you to Contact our lawyers today for an initial free 20 minute Zoom video or in person office consultation at email@example.com or you may call/text us at our scheduling line (703) 955.7998 / (703) 881.8992 between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.