Permanent Green Card Status & Temporary Non-Immigrant Visas
As a full-service U.S. immigration law firm, we represent all immigration legal matters on behalf of families and individuals. Over the past two decades Scott & LeeCC’s clients have been non-citizens and U.S. Citizens who hire us to represent family members, employees and/or friends.
Our legal representation ranges wide and includes change of visa status, extension of visas, permanent resident status applications, visas for non-citizen spouses, children and employees– as well as we provide defensive legal relief for those placed in deportation and removal proceedings. Our Scott & LeeCC lawyers also represent clients who entered the U.S. without inspection (“EWI”) or have overstayed a visa resulting in undocumented status.
Complex Immigration Matters
Our legal team is split into complex and non-complex immigration legal matters. Some of the complex immigration matters which impact non-citizens include the following issues:
- Reestablishing status for non-citizens who have fallen out of status due to visa overstays
- Representation at the U.S. Borders
- Representation at U.S. Airports
- Waivers of Inadmissibility for non-citizens found inadmissible and ineligible for a U.S. Immigrant Permanent or Temporary Visa benefit.
- Deportation & Removal Matters in U.S. Immigration Court (Department of Justice – Executive Office of Immigration Review)
- NACARA & 245i- Obtaining Derivative Permanent Resident Status for immediate family members
- AC21 – Porting over a employment visa or employment based petition to a new U.S. employer
- Criminal Waivers
- ‘Nun Pro Tunc’ Representation for clients whose visa has expired at no fault of their own.
- Criminal Charges & Convictions – Determining U.S. Immigration Consequences. (Crimmigration).
- Divorce & Separation
- Detention & Release from Federal Detention Centers
- Obtaining Visas and Permanent Green Card Status for Victims of Crime
- Obtaining visas for Trafficked individuals
- Refugees Seeking Asylum & Fleeing Persecution in Home Country
- Temporary Protection Status
- Undocumented Children & Minors who have been abandoned by non-citizen parents
Standard U.S. Immigration Matters
The most common immigration matters we represent for individuals and families are:
- Student visas
- Asylum Based Adjustment of Status to U.S. Permanent Residents
- Adjustment of Status Based on Marriage
- VAWA – Permanent Resident Status based on Abuse
- Fiancé Visas
- Marriage Visas
- Special Immigrant Visas (I-360)
- Journalist and Broadcaster Visas & Permanent Green Cards
- Visitor visas
- Change of Status & Extension of Status (I-539)
- Visa Categories: F-1, B-1, B-2, K-1, U, VAWA, T, S, R, I, J-1 Visas
- Waivers: I-751 Waiver of Condition[al] Green Card joint filing requirement with estranged spouse
- J-1 visa 2-year residency waivers
- Religious Visas
- Au Pairs – Cultural Exchange Programs
- ….and more.
We invite you to Contact our lawyers today for video or in person office consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call/text us at our scheduling lines (703) 829-5881 between the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm EST.